I only have 1 favorite thing for the entire month of May and it’s something I’m still so obsessed with for this month, too! I know I’m super late to the celebration of this products, but trust me when I say that if you haven’t gotten one – you are missing out big time!
The Dash Deluxe Air Fryer is changing my meal prep and healthier eating life.
What is an air fryer?
A kitchen appliance that cooks by circulating hot air around the food using the convection mechanism. A mechanical fan circulates the hot air around the food at high speed, cooking the food and producing a crispy layer via browning reactions.
I’m obsessed (did I say that already?!) for these top 5 reasons –
- I’m wasting less food because it tastes so delicious
- I’m eating foods I haven’t had in a while now that I have another cooking option – I stopped eating cod because it was so bland in the oven and gummy when reheated, but the air fryer gives it the perfect crisp and flakiness
- It cuts down on the smell of cooked food in the house – I love making bacon without having to smell it for days after
- Reheated food is more tender and juicy after it’s been air fried
- I’m using the microwave less because I can reheat my food for less time in the air fryer
This salmon was air fried on 360 degrees for 10 minutes. I coated each piece with a light spray of coconut oil and lemon pepper seasoning. As you can see, it cooked to perfection!
Do you have an air fryer? Share your cooking tips, favorite air fried foods and recipes below!