Thank you for your interest in the ’10 With Trin Yoga Challenge!”
If there is one thing I wish for you in 2022, it’s more movement and mindfulness in your daily routine. I’m a firm believer in the physical and mental benefits of a consistent yoga practice. But, when most people think about yoga, they think about practicing in crowded, expensive studios on a yoga mat next to super bendy people for over an hour in the heat.
I’m on a mission to change those thoughts by teaching you intentional movement grounded in joy and connection that is fully accessible from the comfort of your own home…for 10 minutes every day!
Here are some highlights of the challenge –
1. Explore a variety of yoga styles – gentle mat yoga, chair yoga, vinyasa flow, restorative yoga
2. Learn different meditation and breathing techniques to complement your physical yoga practice
3. Options to practice with me live daily (all videos will be recorded) at 2 convenient times
4. Weekly raffle drawing for a chance to win a 30-minute private yoga and meditation session with me 🙂
5. Daily featured pose with full details on how to make it right for you – all beginner levels (sorry, no headstands!)
6. $20 to join the entire 30-day challenge! January 17th – February 15th, 2022. Registration closes at noon on January 16th.
EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org to register with payment.
Here’s a video clip (Vimeo) with more info about the challenge + a sample yoga practice